Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Papertrey Ink November Blog Hop



I finally am going to participate in a challenge or in this case blog hop. This one is perfect because I do love making tags - they are just so fun to make. Here are two different tags I made using the stocking stamp set. Can I say how excited I was when they came out with the die cut.







Then I wanted to have a bag to tie the tag on to so I made one. It makes coordination so easy. I will use this to pack up a few biscotti cookies - perfect size.

Well, I finally did it - a challenge - now to go link at Papertrey Ink.

Happy Thanksgiving!

12 comments:

Eveline said...

Lovely tags.
Eveline.

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Adorable!! Love the colors!!!

Karin

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a great set - simple colors, with nice details!

Unknown said...

The stockings are uber-cute!!! :)

Karen C. said...

Very sweet tags for the holiday season. Love the stocking die!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Great colors. Way to rock the PTI tag challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E

Kim O'Connell said...

I love that tag and the bag you made! Perfection!

Unknown said...

what darling tags! great job!

Kara said...

pretty!!

Jen Carter said...

Adorable! Love the Liquid Applique!

Laurie said...

Very pretty!